In the role of Air Import Billing Manager you will play a key role in supporting the team with Invoicing, Administration of costs and Auto Rating.
Supporting the sales organisation with their billing enquiries.
- Supervising the Gateway Export billing activity for efficiency and gain of profit.
- Improving relation and support provided to the branches for specific invoicing requirements, selling rates, incoming costs, internal procedures etc.
- Analyse and source new ways of working within CW1 in relation to the Billing Team.
- Maintain selling rates and requirements for Global Accounts.
- Provide monthly stats on the Billing Team’s KPIs to all department heads and Branch Managers via email.
- Provide monthly updates on auto rating stats nationally.
- Maintenance of DSV Central’s Client Info page.
- Continuous development of the team.
- Align with Local and Global IT for development and improvement of CW1 in relations to DSV UK’s method of Invoicing.
We have a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
The ideal Candidate:
Process driven with effective communication skills at all levels within the business as well as the ability to manage a team.
Strong Air & Sea operational knowledge coupled with P & L experience to optimise financial results.
Confident in your ability to handle and effectively resolve queries.
Have previous experience leading, organising and motivating a team.
Structured in your work but at the same time adaptable in line with ever changing priorities to achieve deadlines
Click here to apply