We are looking for an energetic full-time Customer Service Associate to provide world-class customer service to our DSV XPress clients. Make sure our customer return to DSV for their next shipment because of the non-comparable service experience you delivered.
Join our XPress team
DSV have offices in more than 80 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes us a truly global player. The express division at DSV provides world-wide courier and express shipments for both freight and documents with a range of fast and flexible services.
You will have great people skills and be able to manage and reply to customer service enquiries efficiently and thoroughly. The role will report to the Customer Service Team Leader and will be based at the DSV London office near Heathrow Airport full-time.
- Provide spot-quotes to customers for ad-hoc bookings
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Follow-up on bookings with our suppliers
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Associate in the courier or freight forwarding industry
- Outstanding phone and e-mail communication skills
- Self-organized and –motivated
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Can-do mentality
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Strong IT and Administration skills, incl. MS Office
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Click here to apply