We are looking for an experienced and energetic Customer Service Manager to join our DSV XPress team.
As Customer Service Manager you will promote and maintain an efficient and positive customer service culture within your team to meet and exceed the needs of our DSV XPress customers and business.
Join our XPress team
DSV have offices in more than 80 countries all over the world and an international network of partners and agents, which makes us a truly global player. The express division at DSV provides world-wide courier and express shipments for both freight and documents with a range of fast and flexible services.
Be the leading example of excellent customer service
In this position, your solid communication and people management skills will be essential in your daily work and tasks. You will manage and mentor an experienced and dedicated Customer Service team of 6 people, and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment. You will be trusted with defining customer success objectives, create strategies and procedures, and implementing processes that scale.
- Lead, coach and develop your customer service agents
- Manage the Billing and Reporting
- Responsible for the prioritisation and delivery of delegated tasks in parallel with daily working routines, as and when necessary
- Develop and implement effective service procedures, policies and standards
- Continuously track and analyse indicators of customer satisfaction to improve services
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow potential problems through to resolution
- Manage and maintain the long term satisfaction of our customer base, identifying areas of risk and ensuring retention.
Management experience, motivational approach and people skills
You have a proactive, hands-on and structured approach, and are able to lead by example in making sure that the team delivers outstanding customer service. You have knowledge of change management and strive to deliver good results. You will report to the XPress General Manager and be based at the DSV London office near Heathrow Airport full-time.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager or Assistant Manager
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage customer relationships
- Speak and write English effortlessly and fluently
- Strong IT and Administration skills, with an ability to learn and navigate new applications
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 17th of November 2017. We will process the applications as we receive them.
Click here to apply