Permanent, full-time position at DSV’s West Drayton office, working 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday and reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
- To advise all customers of any service irregularities
- Timely and effective communication with customers & internal departments via e-mail & telephone
- Proactive problem solving when issues arise
- Ensure that all necessary follow up details are maintained to a conclusion
- To field all calls in relation to customer queries on service
- All emails are to be sent promptly and in a timely manner to the customers
- Customer relationships are to be maintained with a professional and diplomatic outlook
- Emails are to be checked on a regular basis to ensure you address any issues that may occur
- To ensure that all dealings with Service Partners are dealt with in a professional manor
- Effective monitoring and support daily to ensure deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines
- Compile a handover based on any identified problems the action taken and contacts made plus any other relevant information the following shift may need
- Booking and creation of customer shipments
- DSV – Global transport and logistics
- DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 45,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately
- to deliver great customer experiences and high quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent
- and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career
- Read more at www.uk.dsv.com
- where required, enter all shipment details accurately in to the system
- Responsible and accountable for the shipments from booking stage up to and including delivery.
- Ensure all customer accounts are set up correctly and maintain their settings, with timely and correct Invoicing at all times
- Complete quotations and rate related enquiries
- Open and follow up tracers within the outlined timeframe
- Compile and complete daily returns
- Create and maintain KPI’s through the companies systems and Microsoft Excel
- Inputting of costs on company’s internal system and general administrative duties as required
- Provision of PODs to meet customer requirements where necessary
- Generate management reports as required.from the Xpress system
- Submit quotations in accordance with current procedures
- Liaise with Operations staff where required
- Support the Operations staff where necessary
- General Day to Day administrative duties
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards
Previous Customer Service experience coupled with knowledge of the transport industry would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate
Customer focused with dedication in your serivce delivery to meet all customer needs.
Ability to maintain positivity when working under pressure, re-prioritising workload where necessary.
Reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong problem-solving skills.
Stong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
Good IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly as required i.e. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a polite, courteous and professional telephone manner.
Click here to apply