The position is permanent full time, Work hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm & 8am to 4pm.
Main purpose of Job
To meet and service customers’ requirements according to agreed SLAs effectively and in accordance with company quality procedures and statutory requirements
- Previous Customer Service experience coupled with knowledge of the Transport Industry advantageous
- Be Customer focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet Customer needs.
- Ability to maintain positivity when working under pressure, reprioritising workload where necessary.
- Be reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong-problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly as required i.e. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous and professional telephone manner.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Interested in the job?
Click here to apply