We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is self-driven, results orientated and able to drive their team on to provide high quality results. You must be positive, creative and able to plan strategically.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 18 customer service and key account staff, ensuring that they are consistently achieving business objectives and able to coach and guide appropriately.
You must be focused on giving our customers a great experience and have a strong background in customer service management in a fast moving industry, preferably transport/logistics related.
Main purpose of Job:
- To manage a customer service team and meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo effectively
- To ensure this is in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements including Health & Safety and Environment to the highest standards
- To continually promote, maintain and develop our customer relationships by consistently achieving high levels of customer service
- Effective liaison between operations and global offices to ensure the customers’ needs are at the forefront at all times
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement to ensure standards are met and exceeded
- To consistently monitor team performance in terms of pre-determined targets
- Develop and maintain effective customer service relationships in order to promote all DSV Group services
- To manage and motivate your team to obtain improved efficiency
- Proactively manage your team to ensure appropriate behaviours and to tackle issues in a timely and compliant manner
- You must have a strong background in customer service management
- Ability to plan strategically
- Ability to use data to make improvements
- Ability to communicate at all levels appropriately
- Must have experience gained in the road transport/logistics industry
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment.
They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
click here to apply