The sales back office team is located in the UK and currently supports the national management teams, sales and retention teams across UK and Ireland. The team consists of 4 members based out of our Heathrow and Tamworth offices.
Main responsibilities that we want to place with the new colleague:
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity
- Collaborate forecasts into weekly and monthly reports
- Adhoc reporting for sales, product and senior management
- Prepare monthly KPI customer reporting
- Use of CRM software to manage customer data
- Support on Customer PowerPoint Presentations for business review meetings
The reporting responsibility is the main aspect of the position. It requires the candidate to create, update and manage several different management reports and sales performance figures on a monthly basis. In addition, the candidate would need to assist management in customer or internal presentations.
The ideal candidate
- Fluent speaking and writing English
- BA/BS degree
- Good analytical skills
- A team player with the ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail with high importance placed on accuracy
- Flexible in manner of working and willingness to adapt and learn
- Capable of independent decision making skills
- Skills in Excel / Powerpoint – advanced level ability
- Cargowise 1 – experience would be an advantage, but not necessary
- Salesforce – experience would be an advantage, but not necessary
The Place of work:
The candidate will ideally be based at our Tamworth office, however we could be flexible.
Relevant degree or 1-2 years of experience
Dependent on experience and ability
Want to know more and apply?
Click here to apply, we look forward to receiving your application.