A position as Market Manager – European Full Loads has become available at DSV Road Ltd, Purfleet.
The person we are looking for must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high job quality and profit making.
The successful candidate, who will be reporting to the General Manager, will be responsible for managing the full load team in DSV UK and build up our full load volumes on the European and Eastern European markets.
The position will consist of a mix of administration as well as operational and commercial tasks.
The applicant must have good financial awareness, organised and punctual, good knowledge of the road freight industry and prior experience in setting up a full load operation as well as sourcing one-way hauliers.
We are looking for a person who can add extra quality to our already highly skilled management team in DSV and be able come up with alternative solutions to challenges and problems whilst at the same time work under pressure.
Main purpose of Job:
Manage and build up the full load volumes at DSV Road Ltd for the European markets by liaising with UK sales teams, suppliers, external forwarders and establishing good working relationship with UK manufactures.
To identify and achieve the optimum utilisation of all resources to the profitable benefit of the company and customers.
• Achieve agreed operational targets in line with budgetary constraints.
• Maintain relationships with suppliers, both internal/external, to ensure effective operation and quality service.
• Promote and maintain relationship with internal and external Partners, suppliers and clients to ensure a continual development of service and service levels
• Select, train, motivate, appraise to develop and manage personnel to achieve total customer focus.
• Ensure problems and or difficulties which arise are dealt with promptly and in a professional and business-like manner.
What we can offer you:
• A role in a successful, dynamic global company
• Freedom to build a successful department within DSV
• Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Great future career prospects
• A professional working environment
• Potential yearly bonus based on personal performance and company result
Click here to apply