Project and Reporting Data Analyst
Based in Purfleet, London with immediate start the role involves working for the Global Commercial Organisation – reporting directly to the Director, Reporting & Analysis
• We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst with good communication skills both verbal and written, able to work under own initiative, and is both systematic and structured.
• The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
• Conducting full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
• Develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
• Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyse data with attention to security and confidentiality.
• The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
• Be the central point for Budget collation and financial control for the various departments within the GCO division
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing Customer / Sales KPI’s / Department Financial / Marketing investment / Web Analytics reports
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets –
• Work with Senior and middle management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
• Assist in establishing rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
• Assist with Sales Planning & budget compilation for Division
• Be representative of GCO on selected projects relating to Customer Data and the commercial activities.
• General administration , including invoice recharging / Global customer incentive control
• Working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Good understanding of Finance
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
• An analytical mind set with problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Click here to apply