In accordance with company procedures, operational procedures and statutory requirements, including Health & Safety to the satisfaction of clients and ensuring the profit of the company the key tasks would be:-
• Calculate and submit freight quotations and tenders efficiently and follow up accordingly, within the defined company format.
• Communicate and distribute all successful quotations to the relevant departments in accordance with current procedures.
• Complete sales reports, customer profile reports in accordance with the company quality procedures.
• Achieve agreed or given targets/deadlines as directed by the sales and marketing strategy group.
• Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
• Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Liaise closely with Operations Managers and staff at the relevant location and establish a close working relationship.
• Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times to enhance company profile.
• Provide statistics / analysis as defined / required
The following abilities and qualifications are essential:-
- Inter Personal Skills
- Administration Skills
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Presentation Skills
- Finance Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Full Driving Licence
The followingcompetencies are desirable:-
- 4 GCSE's or equivalent
- Foreign Language
- 5 Years of related Work Experience
Click here to apply submitting your CV