The role of the Sales Manager is to win new business, whilst also leading by example a professional Sales Team. The successful candidate(s) will have a natual flair for finding new commercial opportunities and have strong persuasive skills gaining trust and confidence from potential customers. You will be a strong leader, armed with the right people management skills to achieve positive results throughout the team i.e. generating new business opportunities and account management that will produce desired revenue goals.
- Working closely with Branch Manager, Product Managers and all colleagues across the business to develop relationships and meet our combined business goals.
- To actively promote and develop DSV Air & Sea Limited’s services externally within a defined region.
- Ensure discipline and completion of all reporting to meet the company KPI targets.
- Calculate and submit quotations and tenders efficiently and follow-up accordingly.
- Ensure the Sales Team are consistently achieving business objectives and have the appropiate skills, qualifications and experience to carry out their duties successfully.
- Communicate and distribute all successful quotations to the relevant departments in accordance with current procedures.
- Achieve targets/deadlines set by Sales Director
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
The ideal Candidate:
Sound commercial acumen complemented by entrepreneurial skills and a proven track record of new business wins and longevity of maintaining commercial relationships though effective key account management. You will be the kind of individual who constantly challenges yourself to exceed expectations and is not easily deterred from achieving goals. Ideally 5 years’ experience in a sales role within the Freight Forwarding. Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills with proven negotiation skills. Be computer literate with a good level of I.T. skills. Possess a full driving license.
Click here to apply