Main purpose of Job:
To reply to both external and internal FTL enquiries ( Scandinavia and Nth Germany) and assist with tender pricing. Ensure that tariffs are kept up to date and distributed according to the given guidelines. Actively support and follow up sales leads, reporting to Annika Giles, Strategic Sales Manager.
- Promote and develop the sales function through effective/timely communication both internally and externally.
- Ensure quotations/tenders are completed correctly and are sent to the requirements of the client and within agreed timescales.
- Actively assist location and national sales representation to promote DSV Roads services.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Liaise and assist with other departments and offices within the DSV organisation to ensure customer satisfaction and develop other DSV services.
- Perform all clerical duties with regards to actioning documentation and systems following operational procedures, e.g. typing letters and quotes; routing orders; faxes; reports; filing.
- Carry out any other duties/tasks which may be required by the Sales Department to develop and promote DSV in any way possible.
Click here to apply