Every week we offer daily departures of LCL and FCL shipments between China and the UK. We consolidate all LCL shipments at our own premises in China or the UK respectively, then further transport the containers to the rail terminals. There are two main routes for the freight trains with a number of sub-routes which are all linked via Germany.
Rail is flexible, reliable, economical, eco-friendly and fast, offering a transit time of around 22days from Rail in China to door UK.
With our own offices in Europe and China, we offer you total track solutions all the way from door to door, as well as document management and consolidation of both FCL and LCL containers.
When time is not of the essence, rail transport is your effective alternative to sea freight and at the same time is a cheaper solution than air freight.
Rail freight is not only an environmentally friendly solution, but also offers high degree of safety throughout the transit for your goods. We also offer the tailor-made transport solutions to fit customers’ needs through the ability to offer multimodal services.
Your benefits from rail transport to and from China
- Handling of consignments from door to door
- Consolidation of our own containers
- We offer high capacity and safety
- Several weekly departures to and from China with various connections
- Roughly twice as fast as shipping by sea
- Guarantee of delivery on level with air freight
- Door-to-door cargo handling service
- Complete cargo insurance coverage during transit transportation - without any excess
- European, Russian and Chinese employees with extensive rail & market knowledge
The route is between Purfleet, Essex with easy access to the M25 and London and the following major ports in China:
DSV railway solutions-schedule
Would you like to hear more about the product or obtain a price?
Contact the experts direct