This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to providing quality, innovative value and logistics services.
Main purpose of Job
To meet customers’ requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo effectively and in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements including Health & Safety to the satisfaction of clients and the profit of the company.
- Timely and effective communication with Customers, partners & internal departments via e-mail & telephone.
- Updating / Verifying the DSV Order Management System with customer booking details.
- Liaise with Operations and overseas offices to ensure customer commitments are delivered upon.
- Effective monitoring to ensure deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure that all Delivery and Collection consignments are conforming to correct information.
- Pro-active problem solving with customers and colleagues when issues arise.
- Ensure consignments are rated correctly in order to Invoice in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provision of PODs to meet customer requirements where necessary.
- Provide KPI and reports both externally and internally where required Resolve Credit Management Queries where necessary.
- General Day to Day administrative duties.
- Be Customer focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet Customer needs.
- Ability to maintain positive mind-set when working under pressure, re-prioritising workload where necessary.
- Be reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong problemsolving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly as required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous and professional telephone manner. Knowledge of the freight transport industry.
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards
Click here to apply