This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to providing quality, innovative value and logistics services.
Main purpose of Job
Respond to customer queries giving accurate quotes in a timely manner using preferred DSV tools. Building strong relationships with customers, ensuring we meet their requirements and expectations. Maximising all revenue opportunities from existing customers.
The role is a full time role working 37.5 hours (Monday - Friday. 0900 - 1730, with a daily one-hour break).
- Respond to customer queries giving accurate quotes in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate to Sales Executives potential sales opportunities for follow up, this can include arranging appointments for visit by the relevant Sales Executive.
- Targeted communication on all DSV services to new and existing customers.This is to include but is not limited to e-services (on-line freight management tool), Quote and Book portal, Track & Trace
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner with DSV's partners and the operational department
- Respond to queries raised by partners within set time constraints as required by departmental and company requirements
- Offer cover for other spot quote teams during times of sickness and holidays
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general email queries
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Administration Skills
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Presentation Skills
- Finance Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
DSV has a principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community. All employees must make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment. They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
Click here to apply